Denmark and Belgium: so different?

Welcome on this blog! Here you can find information about my own experience in Denmark as an Erasmus student... Have a look to know more!







Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun in the kitchen


How can put on weight in one hour? Welcome in the cooking lesson: everybody laughs, prepares some traditional food together, tastes new flavour, discovers new dishes, (and Danish ones as far as I am concerned :)) etc.
In one word: AMAZING! It was so interesting to eat different courses and compare our culture/food habit.

I am proud to have tasted the herring because now I can say it: I really hate it ;)




10.00 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 11.30

But the other dishes were just perfect and eco-friendly!


Thanks everyone for this morning ... (and my arm is ok;))

No comments:

Post a Comment